SKE48 Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SKE48 x B.L.T x My Melody Collaboration T-shirt
How to buy Tickets for Theater Concert EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:14 am by shattering

» Shiori Ogiso (小木曽汐莉)
How to buy Tickets for Theater Concert EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:49 pm by dhresta

» おしゃべりやってま〜す第48放送
How to buy Tickets for Theater Concert EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:12 am by shattering

» What will you ask if you meet her?
How to buy Tickets for Theater Concert EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:55 am by juanka

» New Members Here!!
How to buy Tickets for Theater Concert EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:51 am by juanka

» (2010.11.17) 4th Single 1!2!3!4! ヨロシク! (Read: One! Two! Three! Four! Yoroshiku!)
How to buy Tickets for Theater Concert EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:56 am by shattering

» Daily News Letters (Translated)(No Discussion)
How to buy Tickets for Theater Concert EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:52 am by shattering

» Yuka Nakanishi (中西優香)
How to buy Tickets for Theater Concert EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:51 pm by shattering

» SKE48 4th single DVD extra Info
How to buy Tickets for Theater Concert EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:38 pm by dhresta

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

How to buy Tickets for Theater Concert

Go down

How to buy Tickets for Theater Concert Empty How to buy Tickets for Theater Concert

Post by shattering Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:38 pm

Writers Note
Please note that SKE48 has no SUPER ENPOU ticket like AKB48 does.
Also, I will keep some Japanese writing, so you can learn some Japanese. I'll write the romaji and meaning next to it.
And with that, I shall begin this guide.

Pricing
一般男性(Ippan Dansei/General Male) 一般女性(Ippan Jyosei/General Female 小学生〜高校生(Shogakusei~Koukousei/Elementary Student~Senior High School Student)
teamS 3,000円 2,000円 2,000円
teamKII 1,000円 1,000円 1,000円
研究生(Kenkyuusei/Research Student) 1,000円 1,000円 1,000円

Ticket Buying Procedure
1. Advance Booking using E-mail(一般枠(Ippan/General)/遠方枠(Enpou/Far Away)/女性・学生枠(Jyosei・Gakusei/Female and Student/ペア枠(Pair)
2. Successful Candidate Ticket Selling
3. Waiting List Candidate Ticket Selling

No.1 is done using the Internet
No.2 and 3 are done at the SKE48劇場(Gekijyou/Theater)(SUNSHINE SAKAE 2F SUNSHINE STUDIO)

Type of Ticket and How to Order
1. 遠方(Enpou/Far Away)
This ticket is for a person who live outside of 愛知/Aichi・岐阜/Gifu・三重/Mie Prefectures.
Foreigners who live outside of Japan can use this ticketing also (Recommended)

Application
Send Email to ticket@ske48.co.jp
- Write in subject the day of the performance and where are you from (In Japanese)
Example1:1月1日/大阪府
Example2: 1月1日/アメリカ
- Write your name in the body of the mail (Use name as the same as your passport or other ID with photo in it)
Example1:佐藤 太郎
Example2:John Doe

Important Points
- Please bring your ID which has a photo and address written in it.
- Also bring the last 1 month of mail that you receive (I'm not sure if foreigners has to bring this, because you can check from the passport when you came to Japan, but just in case)
- Please only send 1 mail. If you send several mail, your application will be rejected. And you can't give your winning ticket to another person, they will check the name in the ID and the name that you submitted from the email.
- In the case there are 2 or more performance in 1 day, please write which performance do you want to come. If you don't write it, your application will be rejected. Example:1月1日1回目/大阪府
- Please refrain from write anything else other than your name in the body of the email.

[To be Continued]
shattering
shattering

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum